Decomposition and aggregation tools will be needed for trades crossing multiple commodities, as will a flexible framework for potential future rules changes.
Last week the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) delivered its long-awaited definitional clarification defining a "swaps dealer" as a firm trading above $8 billion swaps or option-to-swaps (swaptions) contracts in notional value, where initially the number had been set rather drastically lower at only $100 million, according to WatersTechnology's sister publication Energy Risk. While the...
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- HA&W Wealth Management Turns to BasisCode for Compliance
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side