Decomposition and aggregation tools will be needed for trades crossing multiple commodities, as will a flexible framework for potential future rules changes.
Last week the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) delivered its long-awaited definitional clarification defining a "swaps dealer" as a firm trading above $8 billion swaps or option-to-swaps (swaptions) contracts in notional value, where initially the number had been set rather drastically lower at only $100 million, according to WatersTechnology's sister publication Energy Risk. While the...
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II