Pre and post-trade historical data allows for granular analysis of European government bond market.
As regulatory reform, transparency concerns and other factors push the trading of traditionally over-the-counter (OTC) asset classes onto electronic platforms and exchanges, certain obstacles to efficient operation remain. In fixed income, particularly, volume is a concern for the more electronic and algorithmically-minded trader, but also the ready availability of streaming and historical data for...
- McGraw-Hill Rebrands S&P Capital IQ, SNL as S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Golden Copy: Desperately Seeking Standards
- Japan's Quick, VC Firms Invest $20.5 Million More in Xignite
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine