Panelists at the 2013 FIX Protocol Limited (FPL) EMEA Trading Conference in London yesterday said that the delays over finalized rules for Swap Execution Facilities (SEFs) in the US are leading to over development on platforms and an uncertain regional direction for technology.
Speaking during a discussion of over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives reform, several participants said that the postponement of final rules, and an unclear future regulatory structure, meant that platform providers are being forced to account for all possible outcomes. "It's incredibly difficult to decipher where the financial markets are going to end up," said Peter Best, business manager at interdealer...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index