LONDON—Derivatives trading system provider Trading Technologies International (TT) plans to release version 7.6 of its trading platform X_Trader this week.
The new release provides users more information on screen, giving them better control over how they manage their orders, according to Elise Fleischaker, director of marketing at TT. Version 7.6 also offers stability enhancements, which should speed up trading, enabling traders to handle increased market data volumes. TT officials have also improved the process of deployment of the platform and the...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 36: Thomson Reuters-Redi Deal, Chicago Trading Technology Summit
- Golden Copy: Sibos Preview
- Perseus Preps ‘Fastest’ CME–Tokyo Network
- Accenture Announces Editable Blockchain Prototype, Internet Reacts
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators