LONDON—Derivatives trading system provider Trading Technologies International (TT) plans to release version 7.6 of its trading platform X_Trader this week.
The new release provides users more information on screen, giving them better control over how they manage their orders, according to Elise Fleischaker, director of marketing at TT. Version 7.6 also offers stability enhancements, which should speed up trading, enabling traders to handle increased market data volumes. TT officials have also improved the process of deployment of the platform and the...
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data