Donald Unruh was hired by the Toronto Stock Exchange to develop automated systems for trading equities, options and futures. He managed the implementation, maintenance and operation of the Computer Assisted Trading System (CATS) from 1978 to 1985. CATS was the world's first fully automated securities market to use a commercial windowing package on a microprocessor-based workstation. Unruh subsequently...
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Financial Stability Institute Names New Chair
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology