As liquidity continues to fragment and buy-side firms seek easier execution of their complex trading strategies, the sell-side firms must leverage their technology investment better to assure that they achieve best execution for their clients’ orders. For Knight Capital Group, developing and maintaining its smart order router was a multi-year process that cost and tens of millions of dollars, according...
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Interactive Data Eyes Regulation, Bond Pricing for '16 Growth
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Tradeweb Expands Into US with New ETF Trading Platform
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine