As liquidity continues to fragment and buy-side firms seek easier execution of their complex trading strategies, the sell-side firms must leverage their technology investment better to assure that they achieve best execution for their clients’ orders. For Knight Capital Group, developing and maintaining its smart order router was a multi-year process that cost and tens of millions of dollars, according...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools