As liquidity continues to fragment and buy-side firms seek easier execution of their complex trading strategies, the sell-side firms must leverage their technology investment better to assure that they achieve best execution for their clients’ orders. For Knight Capital Group, developing and maintaining its smart order router was a multi-year process that cost and tens of millions of dollars, according...
- Huddlestock Crowd-Trading Platform Taps CityFalcon for Personalized Investor News
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform
- IHS Markit to Release Mifid II Research Tool in 2017
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- BGC Partners Acquires Canadian Brokerage Perimeter Markets