SAN JOSE, Calif.-Middleware provider BEA Systems and financial services technology applications developer Lab49 have teamed up to create a framework approach to utilize the BEA WebLogic Event Server, officials announced today, Jan. 14.
The framework, in the form of a white paper and demo, is designed to address challenges in the front office in capital markets, such as scalability, low latency, high-throughput and high performance, using the Event Server, according to Stephen Leung, senior manager for the financial services industry for BEA.BEA felt that clients didn't fully understand all the areas where its platform could be utilized...
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony
- DTCC's Wetjen Named to Chamber of Digital Commerce's Advisory Board
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Overbond Releases End-to-End Platform for Primary Bond Origination