SAN JOSE, Calif.-Middleware provider BEA Systems and financial services technology applications developer Lab49 have teamed up to create a framework approach to utilize the BEA WebLogic Event Server, officials announced today, Jan. 14.
The framework, in the form of a white paper and demo, is designed to address challenges in the front office in capital markets, such as scalability, low latency, high-throughput and high performance, using the Event Server, according to Stephen Leung, senior manager for the financial services industry for BEA.BEA felt that clients didn't fully understand all the areas where its platform could be utilized...
- Exablaze Slashes NIC Latency; Improves Compatibility, Synchronization
- Eka, GlobalView Partner for Commodities Analytics
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group