SAN JOSE, Calif.-Middleware provider BEA Systems and financial services technology applications developer Lab49 have teamed up to create a framework approach to utilize the BEA WebLogic Event Server, officials announced today, Jan. 14.
The framework, in the form of a white paper and demo, is designed to address challenges in the front office in capital markets, such as scalability, low latency, high-throughput and high performance, using the Event Server, according to Stephen Leung, senior manager for the financial services industry for BEA.BEA felt that clients didn't fully understand all the areas where its platform could be utilized...
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates