Enterprise data fabric platform provider GemStone Systems recently released version 6.3 of its GemFire system, which features a new data-aware architecture that speeds up trading algorithms without having to re-write them, according to vendor officials. The product now achieves the same result using less energy, according to Larry Ryan, chief technologist for financial services industries at Hewlett-Packard...
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Major UK Fund Managers Team on Blockchain
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments