Enterprise data fabric platform provider GemStone Systems recently released version 6.3 of its GemFire system, which features a new data-aware architecture that speeds up trading algorithms without having to re-write them, according to vendor officials. The product now achieves the same result using less energy, according to Larry Ryan, chief technologist for financial services industries at Hewlett-Packard...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- Sapient Introduces Module for Reconciliation on CMRS Platform
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets