Enterprise data fabric platform provider GemStone Systems recently released version 6.3 of its GemFire system, which features a new data-aware architecture that speeds up trading algorithms without having to re-write them, according to vendor officials. The product now achieves the same result using less energy, according to Larry Ryan, chief technologist for financial services industries at Hewlett-Packard...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning