Enterprise server maker Appro plans to target the high-frequency trading community with its 3U Appro H1 server line that vendor officials announced today, Oct. 12. "Financial markets firms have been adopting high-performance computing for some time," says John Lee, vice president of advanced technology solutions at Appro. "We have been servicing general high-performance computing applications for...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights