Enterprise server maker Appro plans to target the high-frequency trading community with its 3U Appro H1 server line that vendor officials announced today, Oct. 12. "Financial markets firms have been adopting high-performance computing for some time," says John Lee, vice president of advanced technology solutions at Appro. "We have been servicing general high-performance computing applications for...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Pragma Targets Improved Order Routing Transparency with TradeBase Launch