Enterprise server maker Appro plans to target the high-frequency trading community with its 3U Appro H1 server line that vendor officials announced today, Oct. 12. "Financial markets firms have been adopting high-performance computing for some time," says John Lee, vice president of advanced technology solutions at Appro. "We have been servicing general high-performance computing applications for...
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Thomson Reuters Takes Aim at the Buy Side
- Credit Suisse, Partners Launch Syndicated Loans Blockchain Proof of Concept