Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) is in the midst of a multi-phase project to revamp its electronic foreign exchange (eFX) infrastructure using the Progress Apama FX Aggregation Accelerator platform from Progress Software. The project, which began earlier this year, is intended to aggregate multiple feeds from various FX ECNs and single-bank portals into a single view of prices, according...
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Finding Opportunities in Standards