Complex event processing (CEP) platform provider Progress Software has released the latest version, 2.1, of its Capital Markets Foundation, which includes new customizable components that allow developers to streamline the development process, according to a vendor spokesperson. The new release is constructed using configurable “building blocks,” which can be configured into smart order routers,...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0