Grid and cloud management system provider Platform Computing plans to add support for a version of the open-source Apache Hadoop MapReduce parallel file framework in the coming months, vendor officials tell Sell-Side Technology. "The open-source implementation does not have the enterprise capabilities," says Ken Hertzler, vice president of product management and product marketing at Platform Computing....
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Looking For An API Standard
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Liquidnet Expands Execution & Quantitative Services Business with New Duo