Grid and cloud management system provider Platform Computing plans to add support for a version of the open-source Apache Hadoop MapReduce parallel file framework in the coming months, vendor officials tell Sell-Side Technology. "The open-source implementation does not have the enterprise capabilities," says Ken Hertzler, vice president of product management and product marketing at Platform Computing....
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- UnaVista Offers LEI Allocation Service