Single-dealer platform provider Caplin Systems has tapped Trevor Jarrett to be the general manager for the vendor's recently opened Hong Kong office that will serve the dealer community in China, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. In his new position, Jarret will work with Scott McLeod, director of sales for Asia-Pacific.
Jarrett has a long history working in the capital markets in the region. Most recently, he was the head of exchange trading solutions for Asia and the Pacific Rim at Thomson
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?