Largely spared by Hurricane Irene, New York-based markets were up and running this morning. All major equity markets located in New York and Northern New Jersey issued alerts announcing their intentions to open for business as usual, just a few hours after Irene's eye wall charged through the region on its northeast trajectory on Aug. 28. "Throughout the weekend all the exchanges and the Securities...
- Interactive Data Hires Brodhead for Reference Data Sales
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection