Remedies fail to move Commission on monopoly concerns.
The European Commission (EC) has blocked the proposed merger of NYSE Euronext and Deutsche Börse, citing antitrust issues. The move from the EC, widely expected in the build up to today's announcement, stems from the Commission's long-running investigation into the planned deal. The results of that investigation led the EC to state that any such entity created by merger would, in effect, control...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes