The platform provides sub-10 microsecond latency for its FPGA solution and sub-50 microsecond latency for its DMA offering.
JPMorgan has launched a new, low-latency trading platform in its electronic client solutions (ECS) group that is live in the US and in the Asia-Pacific region, with plans for it to be live in the EMEA region later this year, says Neal Goldstein, managing director and global head of electronic connectivity solutions in the ECS group. "Previously we had offered a range of third party gateway solutions...
- Xenomorph Increasing Reach and Capabilities With New Funding
- New Infinancials CEO Grauer Eyes More Synergies, Integration
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017