The memorandum of understanding renews and formalizes an earlier technology sharing agreement.
NYSE Technologies and Koscom Corporation, a technology firm created by the Korean Ministry of Finance and Korea Exchange, announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that formalizes a joint commitment to continued technology cooperation and the creation of new international business opportunities. The agreement also supports NYSE Technologies' core capital markets community strategy...
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data