The memorandum of understanding renews and formalizes an earlier technology sharing agreement.
NYSE Technologies and Koscom Corporation, a technology firm created by the Korean Ministry of Finance and Korea Exchange, announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that formalizes a joint commitment to continued technology cooperation and the creation of new international business opportunities. The agreement also supports NYSE Technologies' core capital markets community strategy...
- Hong Kong Government Use FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- Corvil Unveils Low-Latency Data Monitoring App
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution