The memorandum of understanding renews and formalizes an earlier technology sharing agreement.
NYSE Technologies and Koscom Corporation, a technology firm created by the Korean Ministry of Finance and Korea Exchange, announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that formalizes a joint commitment to continued technology cooperation and the creation of new international business opportunities. The agreement also supports NYSE Technologies' core capital markets community strategy...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index