The memorandum of understanding renews and formalizes an earlier technology sharing agreement.
NYSE Technologies and Koscom Corporation, a technology firm created by the Korean Ministry of Finance and Korea Exchange, announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that formalizes a joint commitment to continued technology cooperation and the creation of new international business opportunities. The agreement also supports NYSE Technologies' core capital markets community strategy...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016:Best Sell-Side Newcomer (Vendor or Product) — AcadiaSoft