The memorandum of understanding renews and formalizes an earlier technology sharing agreement.
NYSE Technologies and Koscom Corporation, a technology firm created by the Korean Ministry of Finance and Korea Exchange, announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that formalizes a joint commitment to continued technology cooperation and the creation of new international business opportunities. The agreement also supports NYSE Technologies' core capital markets community strategy...
- Colt, Koscom Agree Connectivity Partnership
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push