The memorandum of understanding renews and formalizes an earlier technology sharing agreement.
NYSE Technologies and Koscom Corporation, a technology firm created by the Korean Ministry of Finance and Korea Exchange, announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that formalizes a joint commitment to continued technology cooperation and the creation of new international business opportunities. The agreement also supports NYSE Technologies' core capital markets community strategy...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 19: BNP's Growth Plans, Buy Side KYC
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: May 21-27
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting