Commerzbank veteran moves to exchange group.
NYSE Euronext has announced the appointment of Dr Peter Leukert as its chief information officer (CIO). Reporting to president and deputy CEO Dominique Cerutti, Leukert will head up the company's global information technology division. Leukert moves from Commerzbank, where he served in the same role. During his time at the bank, he oversaw its integration with Dresdner, which was completed in May...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC