Commerzbank veteran moves to exchange group.
NYSE Euronext has announced the appointment of Dr Peter Leukert as its chief information officer (CIO). Reporting to president and deputy CEO Dominique Cerutti, Leukert will head up the company's global information technology division. Leukert moves from Commerzbank, where he served in the same role. During his time at the bank, he oversaw its integration with Dresdner, which was completed in May...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Compliance Product — Fenergo
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies