SunGard's Global Network delivers real-time market data and multi-asset class historical data.
Peruvian exchange Bolsa de Valores de Lima S.A. (BVL) has chosen the SunGard Global Network (SGN) to distribute the exchange’s market data. SGN delivers real-time market data and multi-asset-class historical data and analytics to asset managers and brokers worldwide.
"Joining the SunGard Global Network will help Bolsa de Valores de Lima increase our visibility internationally and create new trading opportunities for our members," says Francis Stenning, CEO of the BVL.
The Peruvian economy has grown an average of 7 percent per year for the seven years prior to 2010.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016:Best Sell-Side Newcomer (Vendor or Product) — AcadiaSoft