Brokers have enhanced access to OTC commodities clearing on Singapore Exchange.
SGX AsiaClear, the over-the-counter (OTC) commodities clearing division of Singapore Exchange (SGX), has enhanced access to its clearing process with the linking of OTC broking systems to its OTC trade registration system. The link flows trades matched in an interdealer broker's OTC broking system straight to SGX's trade registration system.
Third-party providers of OTC broking systems that have established straight-through connectivity to SGX include Mercari, Tradex and Trayport. Other system providers in the process of establishing connectivity in the coming weeks include Baltex and Cleartrade.
"This straight-through clearing link will further widen SGX's distribution network and offer traders and brokers more choices in the way they connect to our clearing service," says Julie Heng, head of commodities at SGX.
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony
- DTCC's Wetjen Named to Chamber of Digital Commerce's Advisory Board
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Overbond Releases End-to-End Platform for Primary Bond Origination