Brokers have enhanced access to OTC commodities clearing on Singapore Exchange.
SGX AsiaClear, the over-the-counter (OTC) commodities clearing division of Singapore Exchange (SGX), has enhanced access to its clearing process with the linking of OTC broking systems to its OTC trade registration system. The link flows trades matched in an interdealer broker's OTC broking system straight to SGX's trade registration system.
Third-party providers of OTC broking systems that have established straight-through connectivity to SGX include Mercari, Tradex and Trayport. Other system providers in the process of establishing connectivity in the coming weeks include Baltex and Cleartrade.
"This straight-through clearing link will further widen SGX's distribution network and offer traders and brokers more choices in the way they connect to our clearing service," says Julie Heng, head of commodities at SGX.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Money.Net, Mergent Partner for Affordable Academic Data Access
- Perseus Adds Nasdaq, eSpeed Data to LiquidPath Managed Data Service