XSPrisa allows clients to automate corporate actions locally or on a private cloud.
XSP, an automated corporate actions solutions provider, has released its new XSPrisa software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering for automating corporate actions processing in the cloud.
Based on XSP's legacy v5 platform, XSPrisa uses a pay-as-you-go, subscription-based model.
"While XSP continues to maintain the full features of the current XSP v5 platform—available as a local deployment or in a dedicated private cloud environment—we recognize tremendous opportunities in providing a lighter, more agile cloud-based offering with this SaaS solution," says CTO Daniel Retzer. "XSPrisa allows clients to sign onto the service simply by accessing the xsprisa.com website. It's all delivered seamlessly and securely to each user's customized dashboard via the Web, while the monitoring and management of the system is handled by XSP professionals in a state-of-the-art cloud datacenter."
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters