Suite of bank credit risk indicators to assist credit risk managers in managing regulatory, capital adequacy and risk mitigation requirements.
Fitch Solutions, the data and analytics vendor arm of ratings agency Fitch, has launched a new bank credit risk indicators package.
The new suite of bank credit risk indicators has been set up to assist credit risk managers in better managing regulatory, capital adequacy and risk mitigation requirements.
"Credit and counterparty risk exposure to financial institutions has become more pertinent than ever for market practitioners in recent months, especially in light of the sovereign debt crisis," says Thomas Aubrey, managing director for Fitch Solutions, London.
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data