Suite of bank credit risk indicators to assist credit risk managers in managing regulatory, capital adequacy and risk mitigation requirements.
Fitch Solutions, the data and analytics vendor arm of ratings agency Fitch, has launched a new bank credit risk indicators package.
The new suite of bank credit risk indicators has been set up to assist credit risk managers in better managing regulatory, capital adequacy and risk mitigation requirements.
"Credit and counterparty risk exposure to financial institutions has become more pertinent than ever for market practitioners in recent months, especially in light of the sovereign debt crisis," says Thomas Aubrey, managing director for Fitch Solutions, London.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?