Suite of bank credit risk indicators to assist credit risk managers in managing regulatory, capital adequacy and risk mitigation requirements.
Fitch Solutions, the data and analytics vendor arm of ratings agency Fitch, has launched a new bank credit risk indicators package.
The new suite of bank credit risk indicators has been set up to assist credit risk managers in better managing regulatory, capital adequacy and risk mitigation requirements.
"Credit and counterparty risk exposure to financial institutions has become more pertinent than ever for market practitioners in recent months, especially in light of the sovereign debt crisis," says Thomas Aubrey, managing director for Fitch Solutions, London.
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 18: Dos and Don'ts for PR People
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power