Richard Balarkas is leaving the Nomura-owned broker after four years.
Richard Balarkas plans to step down as CEO of Instinet Europe to pursue other interests, according to reports. He will remain in his position as head of Instinet Europe, Nomura's agency brokerage arm, until a replacement is named. Balarkas made his name at Credit Suisse, where he eventually became global head of sales for its Advanced Execution Services (AES) algorithmic trading division. He came...
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- HA&W Wealth Management Turns to BasisCode for Compliance
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Blockchain Will Be Biggest Operations Disruptor, NAFIS Attendees Say