Richard Balarkas is leaving the Nomura-owned broker after four years.
Richard Balarkas plans to step down as CEO of Instinet Europe to pursue other interests, according to reports. He will remain in his position as head of Instinet Europe, Nomura's agency brokerage arm, until a replacement is named. Balarkas made his name at Credit Suisse, where he eventually became global head of sales for its Advanced Execution Services (AES) algorithmic trading division. He came...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Automated Trading Platform — Clearpool Group
- McKay Boosts European Futures Content on QED Wireless Data Service with Euronext Data
- Money.Net, Mergent Partner for Affordable Academic Data Access
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System — Cloud9 Technologies