Richard Balarkas is leaving the Nomura-owned broker after four years.
Richard Balarkas plans to step down as CEO of Instinet Europe to pursue other interests, according to reports. He will remain in his position as head of Instinet Europe, Nomura's agency brokerage arm, until a replacement is named. Balarkas made his name at Credit Suisse, where he eventually became global head of sales for its Advanced Execution Services (AES) algorithmic trading division. He came...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index