Richard Balarkas is leaving the Nomura-owned broker after four years.
Richard Balarkas plans to step down as CEO of Instinet Europe to pursue other interests, according to reports. He will remain in his position as head of Instinet Europe, Nomura's agency brokerage arm, until a replacement is named. Balarkas made his name at Credit Suisse, where he eventually became global head of sales for its Advanced Execution Services (AES) algorithmic trading division. He came...
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates
- TruMid Launches Market Center Platform, Introduces On-Demand Bond Trading
- FTSE Russell, NSX Partner for Index Series
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony