The partnership adds 10 locations to the BT Radianz global footprint.
Telecom provider BT will roll out its Radianz Venue cloud-based suite for proximity hosting and low-latency interconnectivity between trading venues in Equinix datacenters. The agreement adds 10 financial ecosystems to the BT Radianz global footprint. BT Radianz Venue consists of three services: Access, for connectivity to the BT Radianz Cloud from 40 global non-BT datacenters, including Equinix...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- SR Labs Adds New Global Feed Handlers
- European Commission Confirms One Year MiFID II Delay