Frankfurt-headquartered exchange pays €295 million ($390 million) and 5.3 million shares to Six Swiss Exchange.
Deutsche Börse Group has completed the acquisition of derivatives exchange Eurex Zürich, almost 12 months after the transaction agreement in June last year.
SIX Swiss Exchange/SIX Group will receive €295 million ($390 million) and approximately 5.3 million Deutsche Börse shares as part of the deal.
Reto Francioni, CEO of Deutsche Börse, says the acquisition will enable Eurex to grow more “sustainably and dynamically."
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Automated Trading Platform — Clearpool Group
- McKay Boosts European Futures Content on QED Wireless Data Service with Euronext Data
- Money.Net, Mergent Partner for Affordable Academic Data Access
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System — Cloud9 Technologies