Frankfurt-headquartered exchange pays €295 million ($390 million) and 5.3 million shares to Six Swiss Exchange.
Deutsche Börse Group has completed the acquisition of derivatives exchange Eurex Zürich, almost 12 months after the transaction agreement in June last year.
SIX Swiss Exchange/SIX Group will receive €295 million ($390 million) and approximately 5.3 million Deutsche Börse shares as part of the deal.
Reto Francioni, CEO of Deutsche Börse, says the acquisition will enable Eurex to grow more “sustainably and dynamically."
- McGraw-Hill Rebrands S&P Capital IQ, SNL as S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Golden Copy: Desperately Seeking Standards
- Japan's Quick, VC Firms Invest $20.5 Million More in Xignite
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine