The deal will add to Tullett's offerings in equities and equity derivatives.
Interdealer broker (IDB) Tullett Prebon announced it will acquire Charlotte-based Elevation, a mid-sized IDB specializing in equities, foreign equities, and equities derivatives. Expected to close later in the second quarter of 2012 subject to regulators' approval and standard closing conditions, the deal will provide Tullett a greater footprint in the US equities markets, as well as futures and...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- SR Labs Adds New Global Feed Handlers
- European Commission Confirms One Year MiFID II Delay