The deal will add to Tullett's offerings in equities and equity derivatives.
Interdealer broker (IDB) Tullett Prebon announced it will acquire Charlotte-based Elevation, a mid-sized IDB specializing in equities, foreign equities, and equities derivatives. Expected to close later in the second quarter of 2012 subject to regulators' approval and standard closing conditions, the deal will provide Tullett a greater footprint in the US equities markets, as well as futures and...
- Excel Add-in MarketXLS ‘Adds in' Barchart Data
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Bell Direct Rings in Charting Changes with Markit Chartworks
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC