London Metal Exchange is the 85th market to which Fixnetix offers connectivity.
Connectivity to the London Metal Exchange (LME) is now available as part of Fixnetix’s infrastructure for market data, trading and risk control. Fixnetix, a low-latency data infrastructure, trading and risk technology vendor, now provides connectivity to 85 markets.
"We are pleased to welcome on board a significant player in the market data field, who we are sure will benefit the wider market by adding LME data to their mix," says LME CTO Michael Warren. "The platform and location upgrades we have made over the last year or so … have significantly reduced latency and made connectivity more straight-forward."
- Intrinio Adds IEX Pricing, Eyes More XBRL Data
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier
- Archive360 Launches Unstructured Data Retention Platform
- Mariner's CTO Discusses Blending Old Servers with New Cloud-Based Solutions
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM