Australian equities broker to distribute analysis on firms' weekly and monthly earnings revisions to buy-side.
Lodge Partners, a private brokerage in Melbourne, Australia, has announced a partnership with Norwalk, Conn.-based financial information provider FactSet Research Systems, to distribute Lodge Partners' research on its platform.
Lodge Partners, whose equity research team develops analysis on a variety of sectors including health care, biotechnology, and oil, gas, and mining, uses weekly and monthly earnings revisions analysis to produce buy-sell recommendations for long/short funds.
"We are excited that the FactSet platform will allow for Lodge's research to reach across not only the breadth of potential Australian clients, but also our global clients. We aim to produce a solid relationship with FactSet that allows both FactSet clients and existing Lodge clients the full benefit of the partnership," says Richard Lodge, CEO of Lodge Partners.
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Private/Permissioned Blockchains Next Up for Distributed Ledgers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk