Australian equities broker to distribute analysis on firms' weekly and monthly earnings revisions to buy-side.
Lodge Partners, a private brokerage in Melbourne, Australia, has announced a partnership with Norwalk, Conn.-based financial information provider FactSet Research Systems, to distribute Lodge Partners' research on its platform.
Lodge Partners, whose equity research team develops analysis on a variety of sectors including health care, biotechnology, and oil, gas, and mining, uses weekly and monthly earnings revisions analysis to produce buy-sell recommendations for long/short funds.
"We are excited that the FactSet platform will allow for Lodge's research to reach across not only the breadth of potential Australian clients, but also our global clients. We aim to produce a solid relationship with FactSet that allows both FactSet clients and existing Lodge clients the full benefit of the partnership," says Richard Lodge, CEO of Lodge Partners.
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC