New software for brokers and investment banks combines compliance with performance measurement.
Cinnober has announced the launch of Scila Compliance, its multi-asset surveillance and monitoring solution for brokers and investment banks.
Scila allows for customized reports and alerts for compliance officers, and includes functionality for performance measurement, position monitoring and analysis of high-frequency trading applications. Other modules factor in anti-money laundering compliance, as well as mandatory reporting requirements.
"We think that a great trade surveillance system should do more than just keep you out of trouble," says Javier Tordable, CEO at Cinnober. "You should also be able to leverage the large amount of business data and actually improve your trading operations. Scila Compliance goes beyond enhancing your management of financial and regulatory risks. It also provides a corporate dashboard for benchmarking trading operations and uncovering new business opportunities."
Scila Compliance is part of the same suite of tools as Scila Surveillance, which is used for trade monitoring in nine regulated markets.
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index