STP platform used for trade capture and risk management.
Financial Software Systems (FSS) has announced that DBS Vickers Securities Singapore has selected its Spectrum MarginTrac product for interest rate swaps.
DBS Vickers will use the software, a straight-through processing platform, as its margining engine for the instrument. It will also handle back office functions, as well as risk management and trade capture.
"We are excited about expanding our strategic relationship with DBS Vickers," says Joseph Kubeyka, managing director of FSS Asia Pacific. "DBS Vickers conducted an extensive review of all the leading interest rate derivative solutions in the market, and selected Spectrum as the best solution fit."
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Data Analytics Tool—S3 Partners
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 ─ All the Winners
- Linedata Releases New Version of Portfolio Management System