The new Docklands center adds to a London portfolio that already includes Slough and Reading.
Savvis today announced the availability of a new datacenter in London Docklands to complement existing London locations in Slough and Reading.
Known as Savvis LO3, the new datacenter has 1.53 megawatts of IT load and 10,800 square feet of raised floor space.
"Against the background of ever-increasing power constraints in the London region, we are delighted to deliver this power and space to support the continued growth of our clients," says Neil Cresswell, Savvis EMEA managing director.
Globally, Savvis operates a Tier 1 application transport network and more than 50 datacenters with more than 2 million square feet of raised floor space.
- Perseus Cancels Infrastructure Work Amid Concerns over Brexit-, Russell-Related Volumes
- Technology Is Bringing the Humanity Back to Asset Management
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Regtech: Not Cool, Who Cares?
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation