Governance, risk and compliance vendor Xactium has opened an office in the City of London due to increasing business.
Xactium's clients include bulge bracket banks such as Barclays, insurers and other financial institutions. Headquartered in Sheffield, UK, the company's head count has also risen by five. Xactium attributed its growth to an increasing interest in cloud-based solutions.
"Since inception, Xactium's management has set itself a goal to be extremely agile and seriously focused on delivering solutions that exceed our customers' expectations," says Andy Evans, CEO at Xactium. "As a result we're seeing a rapid uptake of our GRC solutions within the [City of London] and a London office has become essential."
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Private/Permissioned Blockchains Next Up for Distributed Ledgers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk