Deutsche Börse's clearing and settlement arm, Clearstream, has announced the opening of a location in Dublin, to better serve hedge fund clients.
The office, which has signed six clients, will offer automated order routing, settlement and position reporting along with other post-trade services to clients there. The move was taken over a possible location in Luxembourg due to the range of hedge fund administration services on offer in the Irish capital.
"The talented pool of expertise and the proximity to the hedge fund industry have been the key drivers for our choice of Dublin," says Jeremy Tessler, CEO at Clearstream. "Our product range for investment funds will soon provide customers with a single, fully automated point of entry for routing orders to fund managers across all funds types."
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- OpenDoor Trading Secures $10 Million Investment for October Platform Launch
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low