Deutsche Börse's clearing and settlement arm, Clearstream, has announced the opening of a location in Dublin, to better serve hedge fund clients.
The office, which has signed six clients, will offer automated order routing, settlement and position reporting along with other post-trade services to clients there. The move was taken over a possible location in Luxembourg due to the range of hedge fund administration services on offer in the Irish capital.
"The talented pool of expertise and the proximity to the hedge fund industry have been the key drivers for our choice of Dublin," says Jeremy Tessler, CEO at Clearstream. "Our product range for investment funds will soon provide customers with a single, fully automated point of entry for routing orders to fund managers across all funds types."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies
Julia Computing's Viral Shah talks about the programming language he helped create and what's ahead for it. Then James and Anthony talk about the pairing of AI & alternative data, digital currencies, and Game of Thrones.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Best Market Data Provider (Vendor): FactSet
- Hall of Fame: Chris Johnson, HSBC Securities Services
- Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider: Bloomberg
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies