Deutsche Börse's clearing and settlement arm, Clearstream, has announced the opening of a location in Dublin, to better serve hedge fund clients.
The office, which has signed six clients, will offer automated order routing, settlement and position reporting along with other post-trade services to clients there. The move was taken over a possible location in Luxembourg due to the range of hedge fund administration services on offer in the Irish capital.
"The talented pool of expertise and the proximity to the hedge fund industry have been the key drivers for our choice of Dublin," says Jeremy Tessler, CEO at Clearstream. "Our product range for investment funds will soon provide customers with a single, fully automated point of entry for routing orders to fund managers across all funds types."
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Dan DeFrancesco: Show Me the Data!