Prague Stock Exchange has gone live on Deutsche Börse's Xetra trading platform.
The exchange is the third of the four major exchanges within the Central and Eastern Europe Stock Exchange Group (CEESEG) to use the Xetra system, alongside those in Vienna and Ljubljana, while Budapest is set to follow suit next year to complete the quartet.
"We have been working with the Vienna Stock Exchange for over 12 years as a sourcing partner and we are delighted that this successful cooperation means one more CEESEG partner exchange, the Prague Stock Exchange, can operate with Xetra technology," says Frank Gerstenschläger, member of Deutsche Börse AG's Executive Board.
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Barchart Promotes Haraburda to CEO
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side