Prague Stock Exchange has gone live on Deutsche Börse's Xetra trading platform.
The exchange is the third of the four major exchanges within the Central and Eastern Europe Stock Exchange Group (CEESEG) to use the Xetra system, alongside those in Vienna and Ljubljana, while Budapest is set to follow suit next year to complete the quartet.
"We have been working with the Vienna Stock Exchange for over 12 years as a sourcing partner and we are delighted that this successful cooperation means one more CEESEG partner exchange, the Prague Stock Exchange, can operate with Xetra technology," says Frank Gerstenschläger, member of Deutsche Börse AG's Executive Board.
- BNY Mellon Expands Scope of Risk Platform
- Interactive Data Hires Brodhead for Reference Data Sales
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk