Prague Stock Exchange has gone live on Deutsche Börse's Xetra trading platform.
The exchange is the third of the four major exchanges within the Central and Eastern Europe Stock Exchange Group (CEESEG) to use the Xetra system, alongside those in Vienna and Ljubljana, while Budapest is set to follow suit next year to complete the quartet.
"We have been working with the Vienna Stock Exchange for over 12 years as a sourcing partner and we are delighted that this successful cooperation means one more CEESEG partner exchange, the Prague Stock Exchange, can operate with Xetra technology," says Frank Gerstenschläger, member of Deutsche Börse AG's Executive Board.
- Huddlestock Crowd-Trading Platform Taps CityFalcon for Personalized Investor News
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform
- IHS Markit to Release Mifid II Research Tool in 2017
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- BGC Partners Acquires Canadian Brokerage Perimeter Markets