Prague Stock Exchange has gone live on Deutsche Börse's Xetra trading platform.
The exchange is the third of the four major exchanges within the Central and Eastern Europe Stock Exchange Group (CEESEG) to use the Xetra system, alongside those in Vienna and Ljubljana, while Budapest is set to follow suit next year to complete the quartet.
"We have been working with the Vienna Stock Exchange for over 12 years as a sourcing partner and we are delighted that this successful cooperation means one more CEESEG partner exchange, the Prague Stock Exchange, can operate with Xetra technology," says Frank Gerstenschläger, member of Deutsche Börse AG's Executive Board.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?