Prague Stock Exchange has gone live on Deutsche Börse's Xetra trading platform.
The exchange is the third of the four major exchanges within the Central and Eastern Europe Stock Exchange Group (CEESEG) to use the Xetra system, alongside those in Vienna and Ljubljana, while Budapest is set to follow suit next year to complete the quartet.
"We have been working with the Vienna Stock Exchange for over 12 years as a sourcing partner and we are delighted that this successful cooperation means one more CEESEG partner exchange, the Prague Stock Exchange, can operate with Xetra technology," says Frank Gerstenschläger, member of Deutsche Börse AG's Executive Board.
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools