JPMorgan has launched a single electronic trading platform, consolidating more than 30 individual platforms onto a single user interface.
The launch of JPMorgan Markets, which covers both pre- and post-trade operations, will reduce complexity for its clients, according to Troy Rohrbaugh, global head of foreign exchange (FX) and rates, while also providing the bank with a competitive advantage.
"By having a high degree of automation at every stage of a trade, clients will be able to focus on trading ideas rather than the increasing complexity of a post-regulatory world in trade execution, post-trade clearing, settlement and reporting," he says.
The soft launch of the platform is underway this week, with all clients to be fully on board by the end of 2013.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires