JPMorgan has launched a single electronic trading platform, consolidating more than 30 individual platforms onto a single user interface.
The launch of JPMorgan Markets, which covers both pre- and post-trade operations, will reduce complexity for its clients, according to Troy Rohrbaugh, global head of foreign exchange (FX) and rates, while also providing the bank with a competitive advantage.
"By having a high degree of automation at every stage of a trade, clients will be able to focus on trading ideas rather than the increasing complexity of a post-regulatory world in trade execution, post-trade clearing, settlement and reporting," he says.
The soft launch of the platform is underway this week, with all clients to be fully on board by the end of 2013.
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Barchart Promotes Haraburda to CEO
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side