ADS Securities, an Abu Dhabi-based brokerage, has chosen Corvil to manage its new foreign exchange (FX) platform, which will launch later this year.
CorvilNet will provide real-time monitoring for the brokerage's platform, measuring market data, order flow, quote-to-order latency and network measurements.
"We have built a new very high-throughput trading platform, which we are launching in early 2013," says Andrew Rossiter, ADS Securities' CTO. "Our clients demand consistent, low-latency, pricing and order processing and implementing Corvil will give us the ability to monitor our systems and networks in real-time, providing nanosecond latency timings."
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg