ADS Securities, an Abu Dhabi-based brokerage, has chosen Corvil to manage its new foreign exchange (FX) platform, which will launch later this year.
CorvilNet will provide real-time monitoring for the brokerage's platform, measuring market data, order flow, quote-to-order latency and network measurements.
"We have built a new very high-throughput trading platform, which we are launching in early 2013," says Andrew Rossiter, ADS Securities' CTO. "Our clients demand consistent, low-latency, pricing and order processing and implementing Corvil will give us the ability to monitor our systems and networks in real-time, providing nanosecond latency timings."
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights