The maturation of discussions over cloud computing is an encouraging sign for the technology.
I've written so many features about cloud computing that I'm starting to run out of headlines. There's not much I can do with it that hasn't been done already, so the punning has officially ceased on my end. Instead, let's talk about cloud strategy. I had an interesting discussion with IBM yesterday about how it sees cloud computing's evolution progressing over the next few years, and while terms...
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II