The maturation of discussions over cloud computing is an encouraging sign for the technology.
I've written so many features about cloud computing that I'm starting to run out of headlines. There's not much I can do with it that hasn't been done already, so the punning has officially ceased on my end. Instead, let's talk about cloud strategy. I had an interesting discussion with IBM yesterday about how it sees cloud computing's evolution progressing over the next few years, and while terms...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness
- May 2016: The Back Office Must Be Loving This
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit