The maturation of discussions over cloud computing is an encouraging sign for the technology.
I've written so many features about cloud computing that I'm starting to run out of headlines. There's not much I can do with it that hasn't been done already, so the punning has officially ceased on my end. Instead, let's talk about cloud strategy. I had an interesting discussion with IBM yesterday about how it sees cloud computing's evolution progressing over the next few years, and while terms...
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- ESMA Fines Fitch for Ratings Rules Breaches
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Vela Hiring Spree Boosts Sales, Marketing Ops