Are we about to drown in a new wave of quants?
For those unfamiliar with the Raspberry Pi, it's a single-board computer released earlier this week, costing $35 per unit. It's meant as an educational tool, a gateway drug, if you will, into the world of coding at a low price. Its creators hope to mimic the impact of the BBC Micro in the 1980s, which stimulated a wave of interest in computer science. I'd imagine more than a few people in the field...
- ICE Benchmark Admin Adds Economist DeAnne Julius to Board
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- KCG Boosts Execution, Algo Capabilities Via Neonet Acquisition
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out