Are we about to drown in a new wave of quants?
For those unfamiliar with the Raspberry Pi, it's a single-board computer released earlier this week, costing $35 per unit. It's meant as an educational tool, a gateway drug, if you will, into the world of coding at a low price. Its creators hope to mimic the impact of the BBC Micro in the 1980s, which stimulated a wave of interest in computer science. I'd imagine more than a few people in the field...
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0