Are we about to drown in a new wave of quants?
For those unfamiliar with the Raspberry Pi, it's a single-board computer released earlier this week, costing $35 per unit. It's meant as an educational tool, a gateway drug, if you will, into the world of coding at a low price. Its creators hope to mimic the impact of the BBC Micro in the 1980s, which stimulated a wave of interest in computer science. I'd imagine more than a few people in the field...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Anova Buys AOptix Hardware for Low-Latency Laser Data Transmission