The exploding message traffic from algorithmic trading and from smaller average order sizes is not new. What is new, however, is that low interest rates and declining execution volumes have resulted in less money to pay for the required technological enhancements to applications and infrastructure. This has encouraged managers of trading infrastructure to look at new and cost-effective ways to improve performance instead of merely throwing expensive processing power, storage capacity, and networ
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?