Two years ago, Trading Technologies launched it’s cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivered TT trading platform to be the eventual successor to its X_Trader platform, which is more than 20 years old.
The first 18 months saw minimal adoption of the new offering, but Rick Lane, TT’s CEO, says the vendor's client base is finally starting to sign up. Speaking with Waters at this year’s FIA Boca conference, Lane says user adoption has jumped from 1 percent six months ago to 10 percent toda
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?