Do you have bespoke research requirements?
Content is at the heart of our business. By working with WatersTechnology on your integrated marketing campaigns you will reap the full benefits of how using content marketing of your firm's insight and advice will change people's minds and incite action for influencing and making purchasing decisions, via search, social and targeting.
WatersTechnology offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, videos and whitepapers for firms looking to develop thought-leadership, plus generate and nurture sales leads via sophisticated integrated marketing campaigns.
Engagement for lead generation and lead nurturing
• Trust is fundamental: Premium content sites attract greater trust than portals and social networks and have a positive effect on branding and response.
• Environment matters: The ‘quality' of touch points is becoming more important, particularly in an increasing cluttered marketplace.
• Starts with engagement: The level of involvement, interaction, intimacy, and influence an individual has with a brand over time.
• Measures of engagement: As providers of high-quality paid-for content, our users have reasons for visiting our website and have an emotional attachment.
• Call to action environment: Of all sites that are perceived to have good quality content, it is original content sites that drive call to actions.
• Content which converts, builds long-term brand loyalty and that you can own, repackage and distribute everywhere.
Latest news from Waters
Updating your subscription status
Work with us on your Integrated Marketing Campaigns
WatersTechnology offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, video and whitepapers for firms looking to demonstrate thought-leadership through their marketing campaigns and generate sales leads.
The catalyst for change in client reporting is a more empowered, digitally aware consumer. Excellence of service delivery will be key to investment managers...
Without a consistent source of data and limited functionalities in existing systems, firms are unable to perform tasks that are becoming increasingly important...