Jumping into the alternative online world, banks carve out virtual offices with meeting spaces for a truly out-of-body experience.
Living out a virtual existence in the world of cyber space may sound like the pursuit of a full-fledged computer nerd. But Second Life, an alternative online world, is rapidly gaining popularity and has attracted more than 4 million users worldwide. This has not gone unnoticed by a few technologically savvy banks that are carving out territory in Second Life.Game players on Second Life assume the identity...
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies