Jumping into the alternative online world, banks carve out virtual offices with meeting spaces for a truly out-of-body experience.
Living out a virtual existence in the world of cyber space may sound like the pursuit of a full-fledged computer nerd. But Second Life, an alternative online world, is rapidly gaining popularity and has attracted more than 4 million users worldwide. This has not gone unnoticed by a few technologically savvy banks that are carving out territory in Second Life.Game players on Second Life assume the identity...
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: April 30 - May 6
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System — Cloud9 Technologies
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Implementation at a Sell-Side Firm — AxiomSL