As part of its foray into cloud computing, also known as high-performance computing (HPC), Microsoft is opening itself beyond its usual closed Windows environment, in both compatibility and communication. The computing giant announced in May its Technical Computing Initiative to provide supercomputing power through cloud computing technology to financial services industry users. Microsoft followed...
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- Survey: Middle- and Back-Office Operational Efficiency
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12