The initial adoption of complex event processing (CEP) for developing alpha-signal generation and improving algorithm performance has given way to a number of new use cases outside the front office. “It has been pretty clear for over a year now that CEP is starting to creep toward the middle and back office,” says Dan Hubscher, industry marketing manager, capital markets at CEP platform provider...
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- RSJ Algo Trading Taps Activ for Managed Tick Data
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017