The initial adoption of complex event processing (CEP) for developing alpha-signal generation and improving algorithm performance has given way to a number of new use cases outside the front office. “It has been pretty clear for over a year now that CEP is starting to creep toward the middle and back office,” says Dan Hubscher, industry marketing manager, capital markets at CEP platform provider...
- Toronto Stock Exchange Debuts Centralized Mutual Fund Platform
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Moscow Exchange: First Phase of Datacenter Move Complete
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Deloitte Bolsters Asset Management Service with Acquisition of Casey Quirk