In September last year, John Legrand, Eagle Investment Systems’ head of EMEA and Asia-Pacific operations, relocated from London to Singapore in a move meant to elevate the vendor’s profile and enhance its service offering in the region. But that wasn’t Eagle’s first foray into the East—the Newton, Mass.-based provider of data management, performance and attribution, and investment accounting...
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Xenomorph Increasing Reach and Capabilities With New Funding
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC