In September last year, John Legrand, Eagle Investment Systems’ head of EMEA and Asia-Pacific operations, relocated from London to Singapore in a move meant to elevate the vendor’s profile and enhance its service offering in the region. But that wasn’t Eagle’s first foray into the East—the Newton, Mass.-based provider of data management, performance and attribution, and investment accounting...
- Post-Brexit, Market Data Vendors Predict Uncertain Future
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Archive360 Launches Unstructured Data Retention Platform
- FIX Releases Version 1.0 of Simple Binary Message Encoding
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony