As one of the four emerging BRIC markets, Russia is fast becoming a prime target for international investors. But, asks Faye Kilburn, are the high-frequency trading rewards worth the risk?
Inside the presidential chambers of the Kremlin, a sleeping giant is stirring. Head of state Dmitry Medvedev is diligently overseeing the creation of a global financial hub in Moscow—a bid to modernize Russia’s energy-dependent economy. In the short term, the Russian president is looking to compete with regional hubs like Dubai and Shanghai, but behind closed doors, he is eyeing the West. With...
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Financial Stability Institute Names New Chair
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology