As one of the four emerging BRIC markets, Russia is fast becoming a prime target for international investors. But, asks Faye Kilburn, are the high-frequency trading rewards worth the risk?
Inside the presidential chambers of the Kremlin, a sleeping giant is stirring. Head of state Dmitry Medvedev is diligently overseeing the creation of a global financial hub in Moscow—a bid to modernize Russia’s energy-dependent economy. In the short term, the Russian president is looking to compete with regional hubs like Dubai and Shanghai, but behind closed doors, he is eyeing the West. With...
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- FISD Ups FIA Fee, Preps Advanced Program