American literary icon Mark Twain supposedly said that history doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme. The financial services industry is experiencing the latest rhyme, as cloud computing returns to the industry at a level of managed services not seen since the days of the mainframe. When it comes to IT budgets, “there’s a lot of pressure in the industry to find the coins between the couch...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Aqumin Incorporates Alerting into ‘Landscape' Displays
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning