American literary icon Mark Twain supposedly said that history doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme. The financial services industry is experiencing the latest rhyme, as cloud computing returns to the industry at a level of managed services not seen since the days of the mainframe. When it comes to IT budgets, “there’s a lot of pressure in the industry to find the coins between the couch...
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Compliance Product — Fenergo
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit