In the face of persistently challenging conditions across global equity markets, high-frequency trading (HFT) firms are widening their activities to other asset classes in the pursuit of alpha. “More people are now actually trading multiple instruments, probably because HFT and other algorithmic techniques have competed away a lot of the obvious sources of alpha in single asset classes like equities,”...
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Finding Opportunities in Standards