In the face of persistently challenging conditions across global equity markets, high-frequency trading (HFT) firms are widening their activities to other asset classes in the pursuit of alpha. “More people are now actually trading multiple instruments, probably because HFT and other algorithmic techniques have competed away a lot of the obvious sources of alpha in single asset classes like equities,”...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Panelists: As All-to-All Trading Inches Forward, Single-Dealer Platforms Wither
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness