In the face of persistently challenging conditions across global equity markets, high-frequency trading (HFT) firms are widening their activities to other asset classes in the pursuit of alpha. “More people are now actually trading multiple instruments, probably because HFT and other algorithmic techniques have competed away a lot of the obvious sources of alpha in single asset classes like equities,”...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Exablaze Slashes NIC Latency; Improves Compatibility, Synchronization
- A Hard Day’s Night: KY3P Issues Keep Firms Up After Hours
- BNY Mellon Expands Scope of Risk Platform