The opening scene of Through the Looking-Glass, Lewis Carroll’s 1844 sequel to Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, finds Alice crawling through the mirror above her fireplace to discover on the other side a book of poetry, entitled Jabberwocky, the text of which is written entirely in reverse. Alice eventually solves this puzzle by holding the book up to the mirror—whereupon she finds that, while perfectly readable, the language of the poetry makes no sense.
In the agonizingly slow run-up to centr
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?